Senin, 12 Juli 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow: Losing Post-Baby Weight is a Tough Task


She always looks fit and fine, but Gwyneth Paltrow made it clear that her lean figure doesn't come without hard work.

During an interview with the Press Association, the "Iron Man" actress said that, following son Moses' birth in 2006, getting her svelte physique was "by far the hardest thing I have ever done."

"After my first pregnancy, the weight had come off a little bit better but after the second one it was really stubborn. It was really hanging on. It was not easy," Paltrow tells. "But I really was seeing results so it motivated me to just work through it."

With workouts being a key element to slimming down, Gwyneth continued, "Every woman can make time – every woman – and you can do it with your baby in the room. There've been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place." (Celebrity Gossip)