Minggu, 04 Juli 2010

Idols of Asia: Emileen Lim and be careful what you wish for

Emileen Lim and be careful what you wish for

I am a sucker for women with long legs; it is my one weakness. A woman can have everything else and I can resist; but a woman with long and beautiful legs and I want to buy her a house.

And it is for good reason that men like women with long legs – a recent study by Polish scientists found that long limbed people (of both sexes) are less likely to get cardiovascular diseases (such as stroke) than people with short limbs.

Even so, be careful what you wish for. Or you might just get a surprise.

Emileen LimEmileen Lim: not an ostrich

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the bartender asks for their order.

The man says, "I'll have a beer" and turns to the ostrich. "What's yours?" "I'll have a beer too" says the ostrich.

The bartender pours the beer and says "That will be S$6.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pays him.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again, and the man says "I'll have a beer," and the ostrich says "I'll have the same."

Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays the bartender. This becomes a routine until late one evening, the two enter again.

But this time the bartender can't hold back his curiosity any longer.

"Excuse me, sir. Why do you always come here with an ostrich?”

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found this old lamp.”

“And when I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me to make a wish”.

“And?,” asked the bartender.

“Well, I asked for a chick with long legs!”

Hahaha!!!!