Sabtu, 03 Juli 2010

Kareena Kapoor starts her personal website


When Bollywood stars are busy tweeting, actress Kareena Kapoor has launched her official website and promises to update her fans frequently.

“This is my own site, my own space. I like the thought of leaving Post-it notes for my fans. I have created a special fan book where fans can write to me directly,” Kareena, 29, said in a declaration.One of the notes on her website www.kareenakapoor.me said: “Club Kareena is my official fan club. Check out Club Kareena on Facebook and Twitter.”

Another latest development in Kareena’s professional life has been her association with FIFA 1 GOAL, an International campaign on Education for all. She has become the first Indian actress to be linked with FIFA 1 GOAL.

She has joined the likes of Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, Kevin Spacey, and Hillary Clinton and considers her website would help the campaign to contact people, who don’t know a lot regarding Indian cinema.

“1 GOAL campaign will arrive at a number of people who are not well-known with Indian cinema. This site will be a window to India and Indian cinema,” she assumed. (celehug.com)