Kamis, 15 Juli 2010

Mel Gibson Tapes Getting Worse: Enraged Actor Threatens Arson, Demands Oral Sex

In the latest of four Mel Gibson tapes to leak online, the disturbed star demands oral sex from girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, then threatens to burn her house down.

Even funnier? We're pretty sure she's living in one of his houses.

The fourth Mel Gibson tirade, released just hours ago, is on par with the first three in terms of rage, but slightly more amusing in terms of what he's fired up about.

Upset that she refused sex in favor of sleep, Gibson screams: "I deserve to be blown first! ... I'll burn the goddamn house up, but blow me first! How dare you!??!"

It's a valid point ... if you're criminally insane.

Mel and Oksana Pic
Mel Gibson's rants continue to defy comprehension.

At another point in the terrifying argument, Mel says: "I should've woken you up and said f**king blow me b!tch! I should've f*%king woken you up and said blow me! You would've liked that better, yeah? But you need goddamn sleep!"

When Grigorieva asks for the number of his therapist, he angrily retorts: "You wanted the number of my therapist? Don't you ever speak to him! Find your own goddamn therapist! Because you've got problems more than me!"

"You gotta push my f*%king buttons. And it's not going to work with us! It's not! I can't get like this anymore. You're a liar and you're dishonest and you're f*%ked up! So you stay the f*%k away from me ... I better have my daughter!"

Umm ... yeah.

On the plus side, at least he didn't threaten to kill her or make racial slurs. Earlier rants had that covered. Mel Gibson remains under investigation for domestic violence and locked in a bitter custody battle with Oksana over 8-month-old Lucia.

Follow the jump to listen to his latest profane, NSFW outburst ... (thehollywoodgossip)