Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

Olivia Palermo Responds To Her 'City' Persona

thehillsgossiponline - Olivia Palermo reckons she’s nothing like the queen bee fans of the show get to see her as.

The New Yorker said: “I’d like to think that I’m the complete opposite of what you see on The City.”

She also told Australia’s Famous magazine that her off-screen friendship with co-star Whitney Port is best described as a “working relationship”.

She added: “We’re both incredibly busy, but we always try and take a few moments to catch up whenever we bump into each other, which is rare.”

Olivia also reckons she has never seen Gossip Girl – so she can’t be likened to Blair Waldorf.

“From what I heard, Blair’s not a very nice character.

“I’m nothing like that so I beg to differ,” she said.

Credit: Monsters and Critics