Kamis, 15 Juli 2010

Robert Pattinson Calls Out Courtney Love, Refers to Singer as a "Dick"

In a new interview with Great Britain's The Daily Mirror, Robert Pattinson touches on a number of topics.
We'll get to those momentarily, but first props must be given to the actor for calling out Courtney Love.

Asked about the rumor that he was up for the role of Kurt Cobain in an upcoming biopic, Pattinson said he never considered it - and then blasted Love for her negative remarks (when she referred to that possibility as "stupid") in April.

"You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying ’What the f*ck! He’s totally wrong for it’, and I’m like, ’I f*cking said no, you d*ck!’ I didn’t get offered it. For one thing, I’m too tall, and I can’t sing like him, I’m nothing like him!’ It’s ridiculous."

You go, boy!

Swoon Alert

Pattinson was also asked about similarities to Edward, along with his next movie, Bel Ami. Excerpts from the interview follow:

On identifying with Edward: It’s changed a bit in this film. In the first two, I guess there was his feeling that you can’t relate to anyone, or no one can relate to you. I was like, ’I never want to talk to anyone’. I used to feel like that when I was younger. I’ve grown up now.

On his next role: There’s something fun about Bel Ami, going from Edward to some guy who pretty much abuses women to get money out of them. Edward so wouldn’t approve – and I thought that was a funny irony.

On other career aspirations: I want to produce a film. It would be so satisfying to turn up to work and not have to go into costume or make-up. You stand behind the monitor and don’t even have the responsibility of the director.

On Kristen Stewart: I can't wait to marry her.

JUST KIDDING with that last one! Wanted to see if you were paying attention. (thehollywoodgossip)