Sabtu, 17 Juli 2010

Snooki Wants to Punch Heidi Montag

Talk about a battle of larger-than-life MTV personalities.

With Heidi Montag's show The Hills ending its run this week (with no sign of the plastic princess) and Snooki's hit Jersey Shore kicking off its second season July 29, the two ladies have somehow gotten themselves into a hilarious feud.

Asked by Perez Hilton if Jersey Shore would consider taking Heidi on, Snooki replied: "I will punch her in the face because I don't like her. She had too many surgeries. She looks like an alien and guidettes don't look like aliens, just saying."

LOL.

Stupid SnookiHeidi is Jacked
"Guidettes don't look like aliens." - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Asked if there's a reason she hates Heidi Montag, she said: "I don't know [if she said anything about me]. I don't research Heidi because she's nothing to me."

Great stuff. Although when asked about her own pop culture relevance, the Jersey Shore star revealed her business model, which is quite to that of The Hills diva.

"I'm trying to do as much as I can right now. I have a clothing line coming out, then my hair [line] is Snook-it, [using] hairspray and a teasing comb," she said.

"My book's coming out about how I view the world."

How Heidi views Snooki is pretty unfavorable after she caught wind of the Oompa Loompa's feelings from Perez's Tweets (click here to follow THG on Twitter).

She responded: "@PerezHilton for a girl who was punched in the face I would think she of all people would know that is not a funny thing to joke about."

The 'Tag added: "@PerezHilton You have also been punched so I would think you would understand that is crossing the line and I don't think that is funny."

Who would win in a fight? (thehollywoodgossip)