Selasa, 07 Desember 2010

Laura Basuki

Laura Basuki

Laura Basuki

Laura Basuki

Laura Basuki

Laura Basuki


Laura Basuki Difficulties For Lecturer Meeting Time

Sharing time for career and education is difficult, especially when the thesis. It is felt by the beautiful presenter Laura Basuki. Atmajaya students are preparing for this final semester thesis. But according to Laura, she had felt stuck to work on thesis.

"I never feel in front of my laptop that was just stunned, I want to make quitionary but it turns out it was hard to make quitionary. At least if I'm stuck, I went to the library, hunting references," said Laura Basuki after Strikes hosted RCTI, Jakbar Tuesday (24 / 8).

It can not be denied that he had difficulty to meet with faculty mentors. This was caused because of busy Jakarta-born artist this January 9, 1988 in the entertainment world.