Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

Fergie Opens Up About Falling In Love With Josh Duhamel

Fergie Opens Up About Falling In Love With Josh Duhamel

It didn't take Fergie long to realize that Josh Duhamel was the one for her. The Black Eyed Peas singer had made a list of things she was looking for in man before she met Josh in September 2004, but her love for the ‘Transformers’ star soon made her forget about her prior expectations. She told Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine:
"At that stage of my life, I don't think I'd have thought that about anybody.
"I'd made my lists of qualities that I wanted, and you can't find out if someone has those in a week. It was learning what he was made of that made me fall in love with him."
The 35-year-old star also revealed that Josh didn't mind the 17 pounds she had to put on while filming 'Nine'.
“When I came home from filming, he was excited. He enjoys having both - the extra meat to grab when it's there and the tight stomach when that's there. He always gives me compliments."
Fergie Opens Up About Falling In Love With Josh Duhamel

That must have felt good not having to worry about Josh being disappointed with her looks. (imnotobsessed)

Photos by INF