Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

Lourdes launches fashion blog

Madonna’s daughter Lourdes has launched a blog to help publicise the launch of her new fashion line.

Madonna’s daughter Lourdes has launched a blog to help publicise the launch of her new fashion line. 

Madonna's 13-year-old daughter Lourdes has launched a new blog. Lourdes and Madonna recently announced the launch of their new fashion line, Material Girl, and the mini fashionista hopes to raise interest in the label with a series of blogs. "Helluuur thurrrr, I'm Lola and this is my first blog entry so it's kind of like ummmm...." Lourdes writes. "I'm just going to use this blog entry to tell y'all a little bit about myself. I'm 13 and I'll be 14 in October, so I can't wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair... THANK YOU MOTHER!!

"OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ‘ok those are really cute'. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I'm like, ‘ok whatever it's just a phase'. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like ‘OK NO!' It's been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I'm just like ‘what????' Ok so I think that is sufficient for my first blog entry and what do you know, it wasn't all like ‘ummmmm.'"
(celebnews)